Re: Milan attn Gripes

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 19:30:42 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/98 4:52:11 PM Central Daylight Time, WillTier@aol.com
writes:

<< Ahhhhh C'mon George you got a auto you can do it.....

Tell ya what, I have been tossing the idea around in my mind of taking some
vacation days (5 day weekend) later on this summer and heading up there.
Since I have no life whatsoever this could be a nice road trip for me.
FAA is bearing down on us pretty hard lately, and I dont see an escape for
another month. Then the JAA is supposed to do their annual inspection. So
mabey I can get out of town between the two Inspections, or after the JAA goes
back to Europe.
george