Re: FABM : 14" x 3" install on '98 R/T Attn Jack

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 20:20:33 EDT

This is not the Edlebrock cleaner , it's the Summit version that has no
name on it anywhere (I think it looks better) and it had a 3" filter that
looks and is supposed to be exactly like the K&N (probably made by them) .
The cost of the Chrome air cleaner and the filter was $39.95 and the 1/2"
spacer was $8.95 . Shipping and handling was another $4.50 for a total of
$53.40 .

Also , what year is your Dakota ? Like I said , I had a few concerns as far
as clearances on my '98 .

At 06:49 PM 6/16/98 +0000, you wrote:
>> I may just send all of it back and use the $53.40 total that I spent on
>> this (minus the s-bolt stuff) to go ahead and get me an Airaid .
>>
>> W . Jack Hilton III
>
>Jack:
>
>Where did your order your parts? I've got $64.85 stuck in
>my 14" x 3" kit. But I also didn't see you mention a K&N filter
>in your setup. Are you just trying the paper filter that comes
>with the Edelbrock?
>
>-Scott

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com