RE: Average Age Of List members (gary, gene)

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 21:41:59 EDT

Supposed to have said, Wow your that old (fat fingers)? I know you are
even older than that Gary, but I won't tell anyone. Actually I think
you already told everyone. Ha ha.... Don't worry I don't have anything
against old people, especially ones that drive Light Driftwood 98 SLT+
4X4's (that also goes for red 95's with ram air system and straight
pipes, that way Gene doesn't feel left out). Good taste for old people.

Glenn
Bristol, CT

P.S. Old people are cool......