Re: New Items for our Daks

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 22:10:56 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/98 7:15:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
svieth@ameritech.net writes:

<< That'll look sweeeeeeeeeeeet on my "Scratch Me Black" truck.
 heee heee heee heee! :^) >>

And scratch me they will. My black dak looks incredible when waxed. To quote
somone on the dml "...looks like a puddle of wet motor oil...." except where
people brush up on it, or where the ex keyed it, or where she took a ball peen
hammer to the tailgate. Said I paid more attention to the truck than her, go
figure.
George
:-{ )