Re: Speakin' of ages & area codes...

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 09:18:25 EDT

I second that. It is sure handy to have that info, including a direct
e-mail address for things that are important to the sender but don't need
to "clutter up" the DML. Thanks for the consideration.

Richard in SA

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 07:02:09 -0500 Stephan Boianoff <sboianoff@mdc.com>
writes:
>Since the issue of wanting to know more about the people we are
>exchanging ideas with came up, I would like to make a suggestion.
>Could
>some of you that haven't done so yet fill out your profiles on the DML
>homepage? This would answer alot of questions about where people
>are from, how old they are, etc. These things come up pretty
>regularly.
>Just a thought.
>
>Steve

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]