Re: Dakota R/T vs. GMC Syclone -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 09:24:19 EDT

>>> Rader <rlr@rtp-bosch.com> 06/17/98 07:56am >>>

  Oh? This boy racer stuff really cracks me up. I'd love to see the
syclone
hauling a 5000# trailer, or pulling a boat up the ramp. I'm sure those
turbos would really help a lot when you need the grunt. ;)

  Ron "Don't Send A Boy To Do A Man's Job" Rader

The original posting gave 0-60mph and 1/4m times, nothing about pulling a
trailer, etc. I like my Dakota as much as the next guy, but I also know that
it's not going to beat a Syclone in a drag race. Call me realistic...

Steve