Re: MI intake & other MP perf parts

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 10:15:18 EDT

<<5) Roller Rocker/hipo springs kit -- want it, but want to know someone who

has done it first.>>

I run a Cam in my 5.9L Ram SS/T .. along with the springs and roller rockers
..

I run a Comp Cam grind that gives me .512 lift on each side, dur figures are
210 on the intake @ .050 and 220 on the exhaust side.

I run the stock computer, and it gets along rather well... cold startup needs
acouple surges to keep it idling for the first 15 seconds or so, other than
that it works out great.... pesky 5200 rpm rev limiter stops the fun quick
tho. :(

Patrick