Re: RE: strange sounds in my R/T CC

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 11:26:19 EDT

Alan -

I am almost sure it's the exhaust . I am kinda curious , although not
worried , why in just this group , there are three that are bought that are
way out of alignment . Maybe the suspension mods on the R/T package were
done at the factory after the vehicle had been originally aligned ?
Or maybe it has something to do with the 17x9" rims ? Who knows .