Re: K&N 14 inch for Dak

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 14:25:15 EDT

I dunno , Gary......I know the K&N is a perfect fit , but for about $40
cheaper , I would do the Summit . Although I haven't gotten it to work , I
think I'll just send it back and get me a no-name Airaid from Ultra
Performance called the "Air Charger" for about $160 . If yer gonna spend
$90 on the K7N , might as well go all the way .

I never did hear anyone on what the HP gains from the 14" setup , either
K7N or otherwise , should be . Trying to compare it to the Airaid at a gain
of 13 HP on unmodified 5.2 Dakotas .