Re: 13HP? Are you sure?

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 15:18:40 EDT

Well , you gotta have faith at some point . If ya wanna be that way , then
how are we "sure" that our daks put out at least 230HP (5.2) or 250HP (5.9) ?

if they can put it on paper , they are risking being sued for fraud if it's
untrue , so I would bet that it's pretty damn close to whatever they claim
, as long as they will put it on paper .