ATTN ERIC:absolutely nothing to do with a Dak,so don't read it

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 17:55:49 EDT

At 05:03 PM 6/17/98 EDT, you wrote:

><< Oh yeah Eric ?! Well I bet Bill's daddy could beat up your daddy !
> >
> W . Jack Hilton III >>
>Hey!! Ok thats it! Ill meet you in the parking lot by the bike rack after
>school!!
>Eric!!!!

Oh yeah , well I'll be there with my sister who's 12 now Mister Fancy Pants
! And lemme tell ya , she's one of them "Big-Legged" girls , if ya know
what I mean , so she can really throw down . She turned down a scholarship
offered by the WCW (remember we live in the South , and as such , we must
watch wrestling , right?) but she has never lost he fire of kicking guys'
arses .

I'm warinin' ya , if she shows up , just throw her a jelly donut or
somethin'.....I would hate to see a blood bath !

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com