Ported Throttle Body

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 21:26:57 EDT

  Just got the ported throttle body installed. I had to re-rig the
throttle cable attachment, but the cruise and TV cable fit fine. I did
use the countersunk allen head cap screws and besides setting out of the
air flow, they look great! No check engine light and it drove well,
will G-Tech it next week. Does make a weird sucking sound, though.

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk (06/13/53)

P.S.
Wasn't there a thread a while ago concerning aluminum driveshafts in
R/T's? I was under mine today and my driveshaft is definitely steel.

--
'96 Black Impala SS
'85 Silver Monte SS