Re: '98 Auto Transmission "Clunk"

From: t martin (tmartin1996@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 23:27:35 EDT

On my 98 CC 4X4 5.2l 3.55 auto flame red sport, I suffer from a heavy jump
into the gear (forward or reverse). If my U-joints were a little worn, I'd
expect a thunk and a click if they were very worn. I'd rather do without
the 4X4 and auto and have the 360cid and 5 speed w/3.90, but wives got to
be wives.

foxboro ma