Re: Airaid now available for Dakotas!!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 18 1998 - 09:37:06 EDT

.
Jim
I've been runnin' the Ram FIPK on my '95 Dak practically since the day I
got her. WHile I've always been concerned about the hot underhood air, it
really hasn't seemed to matter (after all, it was "only" 107 degrees
Tuesday). I've been looking for a way to bring this frigid ambient air
into the open element, but haven't seen the right answer yet. Anyway,
compared to my '93 Dak which was nearly identical to the 95, it runs much
better with the FIPK regardless of the temperature. Yes, I know. I don't
have dyno numbers to back this up. But I do drive the truck every day and
I know what it feels like.
FWIW

Richard in the San Antonio tundra

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 23:58:32 -0500 jim miller <jmiller@eramp.net> writes:
>I want to see what kind of gains these filters that suck underhood air
>give
>when it is over 100 degrees outside air temp. OK for you guys up
>north,
>dubious gains in southern areas!!!!!!
>Jim Miller
>Waco,TX

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]