Re: Electric Fans

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jun 18 1998 - 10:23:05 EDT

.
Jim,
Try looking through some Bosch catalogues for a couple of 8"fans. mount
them diagonally... Wait. I posted this a couple of days ago... anyhow, that
arrangement I described so long ago allows me to cruise my Interceptor (440
HP mopar powered) through the Anza Borrego desert with the A/C on in traffic
(100+degrees). I have a third fan in front of the radiator with a manual
switch just in case one of the Bosch units goes down. The two mani fans are
on thermostatic control with a solid state thermocouple unit from One of
the High Po parts houses. No problems, No belt driven fan...
BKBridges