Re: Average Age Of List members WAS: Airaid and other

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 08:54:25 EDT

#
Im 30.
At 06:16 PM 6/16/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Ok, I'm game. I'm 42.
>
>gk
>Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
>http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!