Re: DML Milan Times

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 23:07:18 EDT

#

<< Miss any gears >>
yeah, I missed second twice! Came too hard out of the hole and locked myself
out of gear! Oh well! I did it for you auto guys!! Happy!?
  I did learn quite a bit today though! I cant waite now to get my gear and
computer! Ill try to make it out again next week, although Ill have to leave
after work, so I will get there around 6ish.
I got some wheel hop when I jump on it too much out of the hole. Like I said,
I learned a lot today! The track is much different than the street!! Ive got
to get the right tires for one, second, I cant hammer it at the track off the
line!! Third, run on a cooler day!! I heard on the radio on the way home it
was a muggy 87 degrees! And it felt it! I have to thank David for the tips
and the encouragement! He's a hell of a guy!
Eric