Re: Trans Problem (Auto)

From: tomleake (tomleake@enol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 01:24:22 EDT

#
The same switch works for park and neutral so I would guess that is in the
linkage. If I were trying to Isolate the problem I would unhook the linkage
at the lever on the shifter on the trans, then run move it into neutral and
park from there. If it still has problems then it is unrelated. If not your
linkage is not set right.