Re: Eric's trip to Milan

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 20 1998 - 13:58:47 EDT

#

<< I liked the run against the pretty black Ram SST. Eric put him
 away with a 14.3 something to the Rams 16.2. Although the Ram
 would be tough in bracket racing. I saw him make 5 passes and
 every one was 16.2.

Yeah, that Ram would probably have me in brackets. I dont think Id
do very well in a bracket race, my times arent very consistent.(now)
Im more into "catch ya on the road and Ill waite for ya at the next light!"
racin! But I do love the track! Its a pretty good adreneline rush, not to
mention
it being a major learning tool!! Ok guys, drive safe and have fun.
Eric