Applied Technologies and Research

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 05:08:21 EDT

I checked out Sean's pages and don't see it . I live just 20 minutes south
of the Atlanta airport and I have a '98 R/T Club Cab that I would be
willing to let em use in exchange for the stuff !

If anyone can put me in contact , I would appreciate it !

At 05:10 PM 6/20/98 -0500, you wrote:
>#
>Don't Forget! If any DML members are near Fair Play, SC, Call Applied
>Technologies and Research they need a 97 or 98 V8 Dak and or a R/T to use to
>measure and design an exhaust and fresh air system. Use of your truck
could get
>you a free system!!! There is more information on Sean M's web page.
They might
>even design a Computer mod for our trucks. They have done so for Ford and
GM.

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com