Re: Fuel Injector question

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jun 22 1998 - 07:29:00 EDT

Oh yeah , you don't have emissions testing there do ya ?

I live in this damned 13 county place called "Metro Atlanta" with some
stupid ass emmisions tests .

All cars back to like '76 have to pass the crap .

BTW - Don't let Clinton find out you yanked the Cat off or you'll be
sentenced to death , heh heh .

At 05:29 AM 6/22/98 EDT, you wrote:

><< wouldn't the thing be able to tell at the
> Cat. Convertor and start leaning out the mixture to try and compensate
> thereby cancelling any gains from using the larger injector ?
>

>I took my cat off years ago!!!!!!!
>Eric.....95 5spd...14.291@95.17

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com