Re: Cold Air intake pics

From: Mike Catlin (Catlin@erols.com)
Date: Mon Jun 22 1998 - 18:52:47 EDT

> edgarperez wrote:
> Mike, correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you just rebuild the
> stock air intake with different materials?

I took out the stock set up completely. The pics are of
the Mopar Performance air cleaner W/K&N filter. The air
intake now comes in to the left of the radiator through
a 6" funnel I installed in place of the stock splash boot.
The goofy looking ducting covers up this air cleaner. I can
tell you the ducting feels like it has made a pretty big
difference. I'll know for sure once I get back to the
track. The stock set up even with the K&N installed just
doesn't flow enough volume. The set up I have now feels the
best so far although no times as of yet.

Mike Catlin