Re: High Flow Cat Noise

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Mon Jun 22 1998 - 17:34:32 EDT

> But anyways its really annoying, especially when the rear slider is
> open and I am going about 70-75 on the highway and exhaust fumes are coming
> into the cab! Nasty nasty nasty smell, any suggestion on what I should do????

  Yeah, sounds like you've got a leak. Get it checked by whomever put the
cat in. You're not supposed to be getting a lot of exhaust gases in the
bed area during cruising. That's why the system extends beyond the rear
axle.

  Next thing you know, you'll start feeling a headache and sorta sleepy,
and if you're lucky you'll wake up in the hospital. Trust me, CO poisoning
isn't anything to play with.

  Ron