Re: DML Milan Times

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 22 1998 - 21:39:30 EDT

<< I just got a CC R/T and I too want the biggest bang for the buck .

 I was considering some HA HA gas , but the thing that keeps me away from it
 is its possible effects on the reliability of the motor . My payments are
 big enough without melting the thing .

 Any suggestions ? >>

A proper set up Nitrous kit would be the ticket but I'm not sure they make one
for any Daks newer than the 93. I know someone is checking with Nitrous
Express but I haven't heard the results yet. The kit I have is from NOS and
they designed it for a stock engine. It is a 125 HP deal and they told me that
as long as I went by the directions it would not adversely evect the vehicle.
They did reccomend a shift kit for tranny reliability and I installed one. So
far this is my 3rd year and no problems so far (knock on wood). Any type of
racing or mods can lead to problems but so far all has been OK. I did a lot of
research before choosing this route, actually had planned a Vortek SC but
there appears to be more problems with that route than this one and Nitrous is
a lot cheaper. If I hear any good news I will post it .

Bill