Re: Sex in a truck...

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 09:32:56 EDT

HEy...not to be a wet blanket, eh, but can we keep this kind of stuff in an
adult section?

I use this list for Dakota stuff....not sex stuff...Thats why, like any good
American, I buy pornography.

I'm all in favor of sex in any kind of vehicle, but lets discuss it on
another list.....

At 10:41 PM 6/22/98 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 6/22/98 9:37:56 PM Central Daylight Time, ayotteg@espn.com
>writes:
>
><< I new that was coming............
>
> Glenn >>
>
>I hope so. I always know when I am cuming. That is why you need to wash the
>sheets!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>(saw that one right after you hit send, didn't ya?)
>George

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!