Re: Open Element Air Cleaners: Popping up good ideas!

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 13:49:34 EDT

DMLers and MPI,
Id definitley be interested in a package deal on both air induction
filtration set up and a cowl/ram air induction hood. I havnt seen a hood
that is subtle enough for my taste that still has a large enough opening to
flow. Then again, Ive only seen one (on the web) period. It was the
challenger sport hood style more or less and did look aggressive but seemed
too small... Befor laying out the cash (for parts then paint...) Id want to
really be sure of the looks. I do remember chopping a big hole in my old
challengers hood for the tunnel ram in my impetuous youth. Made for a great
cowl induction scoop after dumping the tunnel ram, but sure did wreck the
value of the car...
BKBridges