Re: '99 model questions

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 23:14:26 EDT

Hell if I know , Steve , but either sooner or later on a 4x4 , you have to
replace or rebuild all that stuff . If I had to guess , and I am , I would
say that the calibre of person that would buy a 4x4 R/T is either gonna
never take it off road , or thay are gonna thrash it . The ones that do
thrash em are gonna wear them out alot faster than they would in a plane
Jane Ram 4x4 .

I have no "real" reason for my guessing , but it's just a hunch .

At 07:45 PM 6/23/98 GMT, you wrote:
>On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:33:47 -0400, you wrote:
>

>>If it is available in 4times4 , they will be replacing alot of transfer
>>cases under warranty .
>>W . Jack Hilton III
>>

>If I'm not mistaken, the HD NVG 231 t'case is used in the Ram 1500 360
>with no problems. What makes you think differently??
>
> Steve, 29
>Apache Junction, Arizona
>
>97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
>Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
>3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com