Re: K&N milage problem

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 23:37:55 EDT

I gotta tell ya . it's hard to have your cake and eat it too .

I have always found that MoPars have always gotten the worste mileage of
any of the major car manufacturers . It was that way with the old Mopars ,
and its that way with the new MoPars .

I once again thank the gas pricing gods for smiling on my little town in GA
! (regular unleaded went down again to $0.82 per gallon!)

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com