Re: Spray On Bedliners

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Jun 24 1998 - 14:48:46 EDT

At 04:51 PM 6/23/98 , you wrote:

>Has anyone seen any data comparing the various brands of spray-on
>bedliners? Any personal recommendations (or companies to avoid)?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Seth

Haven't seen any kind of comparison data. I have a Rhino liner and would
not hesitate to recommend the same. The only caution is that there seems to
be some difference in quality of application depending on the particular
dealer. Try to find other customers of the dealer and take a look at the
quality of the work before laying out any money.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed