Re: K&N milage problem(*Atten Richard)

From: RLewis7785@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 10:13:53 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/98 5:07:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
HKUSP40578@aol.com writes:

<< How do you like your Dynomax Super Turbo?????? Hows it sound? Price? Is it
 single or duel exits??Thanks! >>

I love it! It was exactly the sound I was looking for. It isn't a nasty
sound, its just a nice throaty rumble. About a month back, I went to the
track with Gene (DodgeBoyz3), his ride has no muffler, just dual exits. The
Dynomax wasn't really any quieter, it just had a more muffled tone (imagine
that!). I got the 3" in, 2-1/2" Dual Out.

The highway drone is much better (less obtrusive) than I anticipated, at
normal highway speeds, I don't really notice it. At about 90MPH in third
(Automatic), it really has a nice sound. I have never had a "loud" exhaust on
a vehicle, and was really worried about obtrusive highway noise.

When I get off the gas at highway speeds, I have a little "burble", but no
popping.

Mine was $249.95 Installed. Custom Bent (not mandrel bent), and Chrome Tips

Overall, the Dynomax SuperTurbo Dual Outlet Gets two thumbs up!

Richard Lewis
92 LE, CC, 318, Auto.