Intake Tubes Available!!!!!!

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 15:13:29 EDT

All,
I have a source for 3" O.D. aluminum tubing. The wall thickness is about
.0625" (1/16"). I can get it cut to any length you like, and of course
shipping will vary depending on length (weight). It will take a couple of
days for me to get out to the location and bring the tubing home, but not
any longer than a week. It will cost $5.40 per foot ($.45 per inch). Email
me if you are interested. If I can get a good deal on getting it bent here
locally I may be able to have them pre-bent depending on what year Dak you
have. The 97-98 wont be a problem for me and I have access to my
grandfathers 92, but the earlier ones may be different. I really do not know
how the pre-Daks are laid out, so I will need some help from you folks on
what exactly it is you will need. Otherwise, you will need to take it to a
muffler shop and have them bend it for you. You will also need to come up
with your own method of securing the tub with the filter attached to keep it
from moving around on you while on the road. BTW, This tubing will require
polishing if you want it to look pretty.
John Neff
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power Everything,
Billet Grill, Nerf Bars, Rhino Liner, Snug Lid, DDBC