Re: Re: Jacobs ignition-anybody running it?

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 23:48:39 EDT

Mike Catlin wrote:

  When I sent
> the entire setup back I lost $116.30 plus the shipping it took to
> send it back. When I asked how come the charge they said they have
> a 10% restocking charge plus you loose the original shipping charge
> also. Well that's my 2 cents or should I say $116.30 plus shipping.
>
> Mike Catlin

if sale was cc then call up bank and tell them they said such & such and
you didn't get it and unless their invoice says all sales final and
state the 10% condition you may be able to get it back.

just cry a nice river of tears... and say they said this and then they
sent YOU THE WRON PART!

a cc merchant