Re: Put tha' Spank down!!

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 01:08:19 EDT

<< Brad,

 The blower is already off. The only other thing I would consider taking
 off would be the roller rockers. But I think they would be a pain in the
 ass to do. I was considering swapping the heads which have been ported and
 contain Mopar Springs and retainers. But again time is of the essence
 here. Also I didn't want to open up the R/T's engine with only 2300 miles
 on the OD.

 Now, if you just happened to be in Chicago to help me disassemble and
 reassemble I would consider removing some parts. Why don't you hop in your
 Dak and get here by Sunday. We can then install the parts on your truck
 and be at the track to test it out by Tuesday.

 Dan >>

Well, if you are serious about the roller rockers, I WILL buy them. Up to
you.

Brad