Re: Western Chassis lowering kit

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 06:35:21 EDT

Jim,

I assume you could get just the shackles from Western to lower just the back.
They should work good since they are adjustable. I thnk Truckin' magazine
will have part 2 of 2 for their lowering article in next months issue. This
will deal with lowering the back. The issue on the stands is August, so next
months will be September.

Drive Safe,

Joe

>Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:51:33 -0500
>From: jim miller <jmiller@eramp.net>
>Subject: Re: DML: Western Chassis lowering kit
>
>I have a 98 and I want to lower the rear 2" to level out the truck. I hate to
>use blocks to lower the rear, but if that is the only way maybe I will unless
>you know of another way.
>Jim Miller
>Waco, Tx.
>98 RC SWB V8
>

>Gary Ludwick wrote:
>
>> For those interested in the Western Chassis lowering kit for 97/98 Daks, I
>> have sent before and after photos of my 97 to Jon for posting on the Dak
>> website, along with comments on the installation.
>> Feel free to drop me email if there's something particular you need to know
>> about it.
>> Gary

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA