k&n filter charger

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 28 1998 - 13:57:33 EDT

Hey guys, I just joined this network and I love Dakotas! My present Dak is a
'92 318 LE Std. cab 4x4. I got a magna flow cat back system which did a
little for performance. Eventually, I will get the perf. comp. but right now,
I want to get more air in there. The K&N filter charger through Summit is
$100. is that the best price around? What exactly does this consist of? I
know theres the filter and the housing, is there anything else? you can e-mail
me direct at Boog318@aol (lol).com.