Re: Ram R/T???

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 05:23:03 EDT

<< I was talking to a friend of mine today and he has heard from a couple of
 his friends (both Mopar-heads) that Dodge is going ahead with plans to
 release a Ram R/T powered by a fuel injected 426 HEMI!

Ok here's the scoop: I saw that in a magazine about 2 weeks ago and showed it
to the Design Manager in my studio and asked him about it. He said that
Chrysler wont do it but it could be a Mopar option. Meaning that Mopar may
offer a kit to do this special mod, but you'll never be able to order a Ram
R/T Hemi!!
Eric