Re: dakota no performance attn Bill

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 20:25:16 EDT

<< Bill, what do you notice to make you feel that the 160 is better?
 Eric >>

There are so many variable it is hard to pin point to the thermostat but I
believe I gained a ..05 or so when going to the 160. It seems I got good runs
before when the temp was about where the 160 keeps it. I was concerned with
the OD not going in because of the cool temps but it just makes it. Also I
wanted the 160 to help against detonation on the juice. I only had a problem
once and that was the fault of a bad MSD reatard box but I'd rather have a
cushion if I can and plan to tinker a little.

Bill