K & N FIPK and exhaust

From: Tomdamit@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 21:24:29 EDT

I got a call this morning from the R & D dept at K & N. They got my name and
# from a form I filled out for them a while back. Seems they own Bassani and
wanted to use my truck as a test for their new exhaust system! I already have
a Magnaflow 3" cat back system so that took me out but while on the phone I
inquired about intake. The guy said, "You mean the FIPK?" He went on to say
they have it done but not in production yet. It's just like the Impala SS in
that it has the air collector up at the front to get cooler air. Unlike some
others we've all seen. I'll wait for the FIPK. No prices yet.
Tom Ware
'98 V8 Dak CC
Riverside, CA