Re: Re: Dynomax Race Magnum -attn. Eric

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 11:31:58 EDT

<<<< you've heard Seans truck haven't you? I'm planning on going with
 the same muffler he has and dumping it before the axle. >>

Will, do you know the measurements of That Dynomax?
Eric

Eric,
        The one I'm going with is the 4 1/2 x 9 3/4 welded rectangular shaped one
with 3 inch center in and out. You can also get them in 6 inch round welded
that are 16" long or 4 and 5 inch round bullet mufflers that are 12" long.
You can get the inlets and outlets anywhere from 2 1/4 to 4 on the welded and
2 1/2 to 4 on the bullet. The welded ones run about $55 and the bullets are
about $35. Hope that covers it, if not ask some more :-)

Will