Re: Computer ? for Jules

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 23:37:36 EDT

Rekker21@aol.com wrote:

> Jules, looking in your catalog and wondering if the '94-'95 Ram and Dakota
> comps have the same prong adapter?

yes, i beleive so

 I need a 95 5.9 Manual comp for my Dak,

> could I just get the one for the Ram seeing that there isnt a 5.9 Dak comp?

yes, but there are other issues to deal with that may not let it be an
ideal install and unless dealt with may not work too well...

 i sell it for $295. if you get it here then i'll get into it... other
wise let the cheap sheep tech you out... :)

but if the 5.9 is 100% 5.9 and the trans are the same... it should be a
"bolt-in"

love...

us