Re: Spank

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 23:52:07 EDT

Yeah! Put tha' Spank down!! I did it to a Jeep Cherokee today while
running erands. An older model with the 4.0. After the spank, I got a
nice comment on my 3" tips, then I went and got a Synth. Oil change, and
went home and ordered those headers I want... what a good day!

=)

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Bow-wow-wow yippee yo yippee yay, Mike Sykes is definitely in the-
Hay-ouse!!!"

On Tue, 30 Jun 1998 07:48:58 -0400 Chris lang
<langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu> writes:
>While out last night I noticed a newer black 944 (PMP) pull out into
>the
>road and fishtail then takeoff down the road. I hit the gas came up
>next to
>him and then passed him, he got kinda pissed so pulled out into the
>next
>lane and up next to me at the next red light. Now i'm sittin there in
>my
>truck laughing my ass of at this guy blasting his music, which sounded
>like
>crap btw. He starts revvin his engine at me and i just start laughing
>at
>him. My friend who was in the car with me looks over at him and says
>lets
>go, the guy just keeps revin his engine. Light changes, GO, he pulls
>ahead
>a little but i catch him and smoke his ass. At about 60 he's about a
>car
>legnth behind me I hit the brakes let him go by and pull into the
>parking
>lot at sears. This whole time my friend is laughing his ass off at
>this
>punk in a 944 who just got beat by a 4x4 pickup with a 3" body
>lift....
>
>Chris Lang
>93 V8 4x4 3" Body Lift

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]