Re: Re: fat tires, Attn Eric

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 05:28:51 EDT

<< Did you have those Hoosiers on a stock 7" wheel? I thought about trying
some
 Dunlop GTQ's, 265 or 275. You didn't see excessive wear on the center of the
 tread did you? I tried 245s once and they wore out in the center really
fast.
 I have the 7" stock chrome steel wheels.

Yup, there my stock wheels. Ive had every thing from Mich, to Hoosiers on
them, and usually I go with either 265 or 275, but I think Ill go with 265's
this time. It seemed with my 5.2 275's gave me a little drag on the e-way,
although this could just be mental! But my butt gage thought that it was
great out of the hole just not all the way down the line!
Eric