Re: Spank (Dakota wheels)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 20:52:59 EDT

<< Where did you come across a couple of Viper wheels , and how much were they
?

 Also , i thought the Viper's wheel offset was totally different than the Dak
?

A friends dad had one and let his nephew drive it on prom night. Need I say
more!?
They salvaged a lot of parts and I bought the 2 fronts and the seats. I found
another front at a wheel shop but still need one more. The only problem is I
have to have the ones for the front narrowed I think.
Eric