Re: Flowmaster Knowledge?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 02 1998 - 19:32:29 EDT

<<I am planning on making a new addition to my 88' Dak... exhaust.
Flowmasters
are the most popular and best rep exhaust that I know of, but I also know that
if you get the wrong sizes, it will sound horrible. If anyone knows alot
about Flowmasters, or just exhaust in general, that can recomend the best
choice of exhaust for a v6 3.9, 88' dak please email me or just RE:
 Thanks,
jdog1817@aol.com>>

use whatever size the stock muffler is, 2 chamber if you're going to keep your
cat (I wouldn't) 3 chamber if you're going to remove it ... probably 2" or 2
1/4" ..

ttyl
patrick