Widening wheels

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Thu Jul 02 1998 - 17:37:34 EDT

Garth, Eric,

A couple of members of the Impala Club have had their wheels widened (a
few mods and the car is SEVERELY traction-limited). One guy is Darrell
Green at Green@SoCalSS.org. You can see one of his wheels at;

 http://www.socalss.org/members/dgreen.htm

The company that did his *may* be out of business now, but I think he has
kept up with others who do. Hope this helps.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T
95 DGGM SS