Spank the Chebby

From: Matthew Sheahan (msheahan@Mines.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 02 1998 - 22:50:02 EDT

Pulled off a stop sign with the usual grumble. Just can't help it because
our trucks sound so good. I past an older Chebby truck carved from a
large chunk of rust who was turning onto the road I was on. His truck was
louder due to the lack of metal surrounding his exhaust system. Well the
road opens up into two lanes, and for some unknown reason he pulls along
side and starts to bounce the blown-shock front end of his truck. With a
quick glance and a nod of my head, I punched the throttle....

end of story.