Re: Indy Ram in the low 14's

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 03 1998 - 10:34:05 EDT

<< Patrick, I dont know exactly what he's done, this was a letter to me from
 friend that knows this guy. 15.1@91? >>

The ET seems about right for a Paxton supercharger running their stock pulley
(6-7psi I believe peak boost .. ) but the MPH is waaaaay off, IMO.

I don't have a Dakota, I have a SS/T ... so there's alittle more weight to
play with there ... my mods are as follows ;

Competition Cams Hydraulic roller camshaft
(.512/.512 lift, 210/220 dur @.050 on 112 lobe sep)
Magnum "R/T" valve springs and retainers
MSD 6A Ignition (soon to be MSD 6ALBTM)
Borla stainless steel headers
True dual 2 1/2" exhaust into two 2 chamber Flowmaster mufflers, w/dumps.
K&N FIPK
Richmond 4.10 Ring and Pinion
Crower 1.6 Ratio stainless roller rockers

i'm sure I forgot something somewhere... the Vortech's been on order since
6/22... it needs to get here .. like, NOW ! hehe

ttyl
patrick