Re: Re: Indy Ram in the low 14's

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 03 1998 - 16:58:22 EDT

<<Patrick,
       How do you like that cam? Im assuming this is all in a 5.9, is the cam
lumpy?
Also, how do you like the Borla headers? With the flows are they loud? how
much for the exhuast? from the headers back?
Eric>>

It's in a 5.9, and it cams hard, especially for a computer controlled
vehicle... idles at about 800 rpm and it thumps ... with the flowmaster
exdhaust you can feel each exhaust lope in your chest ... WOT is ear
splitting.

The borla headers are the best constructed headers I've ever seen - period.
Definatly worth the extra $$$ ...

I got my exhaust bent up for $120 from the headers back.

ttyl
patrick