Re: was I wrong in not racing?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 03 1998 - 18:30:26 EDT

<<
 There was a news article I read last week about a baby that was
 killed *by an airbag* in a front-end collision involving a truck.
 The baby was in the front seat in a rear-facing child seat. The ole
 air bag came out during the collision and that was the end of that.

 They didn't list the make of the truck but I'm guessing Chebby since
 the article mentioned that it was a "1997 truck with airbag cutoff
 switch" and the Dodges didn't have those switches in '97.

 -Scott

Scott, I think it was a Ferd, My father in law has one just like it, The day
he brought it home I told him he wasnt allowed in my driveway with it! Then
he went to my dads and good ole dad told him the same thing!!
Eric