Re: was I wrong in not racing?

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 03 1998 - 20:30:16 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/98 5:31:03 PM Central Daylight Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< you did the right thing. I do the same thing quite
 often, Infact, I honestly think that anyone who would have raced them is
only
 thinking of the glory of winning and not of the most important thing, the
life
 of a child. How could any one live with themselves to race someone with a
 child in the car that isnt old enough to make a decision for him/herself?

Thanks, that is what I thought. I will have to stomp his RX into the ground
next time I see it in the morning.
Going to the real strip tommorrow, even though it is gonna be 100deg and high
humidity. I just cant seem to stayaway.
George